We love to have visitors - join us for one of our scheduled events or workshops or click here to book a rustic getaway! This is our home and workplace, so please don't drop by without contacting us first!
Riverside is a 90 minute drive from both DC and Baltimore and 15 minutes from the MARC weekday commuter train stop in Harpers Ferry, WV.
When you plan a visit, leave time to explore the area:
- Enjoy tubing, rafting, kayaking, canoeing, and fishing on the Shenandoah River (check out River Riders or Harpers Ferry Adventure Center for an organized adventure).
- Hike a section of the Appalachian Trail and visit the Appalachian Trail Conservancy and Visitor Center.
- Walk or bike on the scenic C&O Canal Towpath.
- Experience Civil War history at Harpers Ferry National Historic Park.
- Eat and shop in picturesque Shepherdstown, WV.
- Take in live music and locally made spirits at Bloomery SweetShine or explore the Loudon Wine Trail.
- Attend a festival - the Contemporary American Theater Festival, the American Conservation Film Festival, and the Mountain Heritage Arts and Crafts Festival all take place nearby.